Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

When you can animate, but can't draw.
When you can animate, but can't write.

You get a mindless boring cartoon filled with violence and uninspired unoriginal overdone CRAP.

Good lord how is this series still popular?

TECHNO,BLOOD, VIOLENCE, GUNS!

Terrible.

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

Could have been better.

Something Else - Ep 2 Something Else - Ep 2

Animation : Great.
Art: Great.
Jokes: As stale as the fart I just made.
Originality: 0
Presentation: Meh.

This cartoon just reminds me of whats already been done. It was nothing new. Unfortunatley I can see a good amount of work went into it but I just wasn't buying it. It just goes to show animation isn't everything.

FtM: It's All Relative FtM: It's All Relative

Not very good. The humor was dry, the dialogue was uninteresting as was the plot. The voice acting was mediocre at best. Some humor was obviously inspired by family guy, which has already been overdone by family guy, in which, should be the only show anywhere to use that kind of humor. Animation wasn't bad though. Unforutantley seeing the top half of the characters the whole time makes me feel like I'm watching a puppet show. This cartoon is as stale as the crap I took this morning.

JKR responds:

Well sorry you didn't enjoy it. I hope you find something else on Newgrounds that appeals to you more! I can say that it's not really "inspired by Family Guy" because I don't watch Family Guy, and I've been doing FtM for longer than Family Guy has existed. :)

How to die How to die

The explosion animations were good. Thats it.

The Empty room The Empty room

AWFUL. Seriously, AWFUL. The music plays over and over and over, no voice acting, and horrible animation. Terrible.

happy tree friends fire happy tree friends fire

no no no

no story. its like 5 seconds long and i can see your tribute like style here to a great web series but this is just...a no go. I would try adding story and maybe a more suitable track for the htf characters rather than a techno song..

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed